Lemon Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes are always a safe bet when you are in charge of bringing the side dish. The best part about these potatoes is the prep time is only a few minutes. The hardest part is mincing the garlic! The hints of lemon and rosemary that come with each bite are the perfect addition to your next summer dish.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished wit lemon zest, parsley and rosemary, if desired.
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA