Need to fix dinner but don’t want to heat up the kitchen? Look no further! Easy grilled shrimp!
We skipped the butter & used Villa Graziella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon & fresh parsley for these flavorful skewers. Marinate for 30 minutes so the shrimp does not become too soft. Serve with seasonal veggies, orzo & enjoy for lunch the next day in a salad. Serves 2 to 4.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh, medium sized, deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup Villa Graziella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add your choice of fresh herbs; basil, marjoram, sage, rosemary, oregano or thyme
- Soak wooden bamboo skewers in cold water
- Peel shrimp & refrigerate
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, minced garlic, salt & pepper
- Add shrimp to the bowl, toss to coat, cover & marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Preheat grill to 160°F
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail & once near the head.
- Discard remaining marinade
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, or until opaque
- Remove from the grill, let rest for 3 minutes, serve & enjoy!