International Vegetable Month - BBQ Veggies
Celebrate International Vegetable Month with these delicious grilled veggies!
For 1 Cup Marinade
• 2/3 cup Villa Gabriella Italian organic olive oil
• 1⁄3 cup Villa Gabriella organic aged balsamic vinegar
• 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
1. Use fresh, seasonal vegetables such as red, yellow, orange peppers, mushrooms, zucchini or Vidalia onions
3. Combine all ingredients & mix well, place in bowl & cover well or place in a large zip lock bag
4. Marinade cut up/sliced vegetables for 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
5. Prepare grill, maintain medium heat
8. Brush marinade onto vegetables periodically during grilling time
9. Grill until tender but not mushy