Sweet & Simple Grilled Peaches
Grilled peaches are the perfect addition to your summer BBQ!
Ingredients (organic where possible):
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon Villa Gabriella Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Villa Gabriella Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut both peaches in half, removing the stone
- Coat flesh side of peach with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Place the peaches, flesh side down on a hot grill for 90 seconds. Flip peaches for an additional 15 seconds.
- To serve, dress the grilled peaches with goat cheese and balsamic vinegar