Beef Stew with Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
It’s the middle of the week, and you are probably trying to figure out what to make for dinner, right? Well, look no further because we have a delicious crockpot recipe for you today. This healthy beef stew is filled with veggies, and our Organic Balsamic Vinegar adds tons of flavor! The crockpot makes for an easy cleanup, plus your house will smell delicious when you get home from work!
- 3 pounds of beef chuck, trimmed of visible fat and cut into 1 ½-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of Villa Gabriella Organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound medium onions (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound small white or red new potatoes (about 6), well scrubbed, halved if large
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1 1/2 –inch lengths
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 bay leaves
Place beef in a 5-quart slow cooker. Distribute tomato paste, vinegar, and flour over beef; season generously with salt and pepper. Add onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic, and bay leaves. Cover slow cooker; cook on high until beef is fork-tender, about 5 hours (or cook on low heat 8 hours).
*Freeze individual-size servings of your beef stew, and turn leftovers into a great lunch or dinner.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.marthastewart.com/335974/beef-stew
HOW DID THIS RECIPE GO? DID YOU ADD ANOTHER INGREDIENT TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER? PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS & FEEDBACK WITH US! WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY & DELICIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PRODUCTS!
GRAZIE DA TEAM VILLA GABRIELLA