Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes
Why not try our recipe adapted from a past exhibit on Culinary Art at The Art Institute of Chicago? Healthy & delicious, these Balsamic Vinegar Roasted New Potatoes are an easy week night side dish. Perfect on a cold winter night, prepare with Villa Gabriella Organic 8 year aged Balsamic Vinegar di Modena & Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The rich caramelized natural flavors of the vinegar enhance chicken or meat, you’ll certainly want a second helping!
- 2 pounds small, firm new potatoes washed, patted, dry & cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400◦F
- Heat the oil in a 12” inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add potatoes, garlic, shallot & herbs
- Toss to mix well
- Cook until the potatoes are heated through, about 3 minutes
- Transfer to cookie sheet & spread into single layer
- Bake until the potatoes are golden& tender, approx. 25 minutes, turning once midway
- Add the vinegar & toss well
- Season with salt & pepper & return to oven until sizzling, about 7 minutes
- Remove from the oven, toss again, serve immediately & enjoy!
HOW DID THIS RECIPE GO? DID YOU ADD ANOTHER INGREDIENT TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER? PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS & FEEDBACK WITH US! WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY & DELICIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PRODUCTS!
GRAZIE DA TEAM VILLA GABRIELLA