Are you getting ready for the big game and looking for a healthier alternative to some game day bites? These Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious meat alternative that is sure to make a touchdown this Sunday! High in Vitamin C, these cauliflower bites are a great healthy alternative to Buffalo wings. Serve as an appetizer with carrot sticks and your favorite ranch dressing.
What to enjoy with your sriracha cauliflower bites? Villa Graziella Toscano IGT Trebbiano white wine fruit flavors pair with spicy sriracha heat for a perfect combination.
- 8 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil and salt in a large boil. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the boil. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes or more.
*Recipe adapted from eatingwell.com
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA