Balsamic Sautéed Mushrooms
Looking for an easy week night side dish? Search no more with balsamic sautéed mushrooms! We tweaked an all recipe version using Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive & 8 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar di Modena. Sassy & tangy, they can be prepared ahead of time & refrigerated, delicious with grilled turkey burgers or barbequed chicken. Makes 8 Servings.
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely minced
- Sea salt freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash & dry mushrooms
- Slice in half, set aside
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized frying pan or skillet
- Add garlic & sauté garlic 3 minutes without garlic turning brown
- Add mushrooms cook 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms become tender, water evaporates
- Add vinegar stirring occasionally 2-3 minutes
- Add salt & pepper, stir to coat evenly
- Sprinkle with parsley
- Serve & enjoy with Villa Graziella artisan crafted 2012 Chianti DOCG Riserva wine.
HOW DID THIS RECIPE GO? DID YOU ADD ANOTHER INGREDIENT TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER? PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS & FEEDBACK WITH US! WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY & DELCIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PRODUCTS!
GRAZIE DA TEAM VILLA GABRIELLA