Lemon & Olive Oil Salmon
Salmon is a great way to get your omega-3 fatty acids, and can be cooked so many ways! We cooked it in the oven with cracked pepper, sea salt, and drizzled it with our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Finish it off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice!
- Wild salmon
- Cracked pepper
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place salmon on parchment paper & sprinkle cracked pepper and sea salt
- Drizzle Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place on second rack of oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Squeeze fresh lemon & enjoy!
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA