Olive Oil & Rosemary Roasted Almonds
These roasted almonds are the perfect snack to have out at your next dinner party! Roasted in our organic extra virgin olive oil, sprinkled with rosemary & salt, these are addicting! Feel free to eat as many as you want because almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- 3 cups (1 pound) whole raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried (crushed) rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients
- Spread into a single layer on a large baking sheet
- Roast for 10 minutes, stir, and continue to roast for another 10 minutes
- Cool completely on baking sheet before storing in an air tight container
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA